We offer three types of testing.
Private PCR Testing (Required for Travel): $150 plus HST
Rapid Antigen Testing: $40 plus HST
Publicly Funded PCR Testing : No charge. Must meet the below criteria to qualify:
- Residents, workers, visitors and government inspectors of long-term care homes (including caregivers)
- Residents, workers, visitors, and government inspectors of retirement homes (including support workers and caregivers)
- Residents or workers in homeless shelters or other congregate settings
- International students who have passed their 14-day quarantine period
- Farm workers
- Individuals who self-identify as Indigenous
- Individuals, and one accompanying caregiver, with written prior approval for out-of-country medical services from the General Manager, OHIP
- Individuals who are traveling into remote/isolated First Nation and Indigenous communities for work purposes.
- Staff working in schools (including school bus drivers, supply and specialty teachers), school boards, and child care settings
NOTE: Only asymptomatic patients are eligible.
Please do not book an appointment if you have:
- Immediate close contact with a confirmed positive case
- Fever (>37 degrees Celsius)
- Shortness of Breath
- Runny nose/congestion
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Fatigue or muscle aches
- Upset stomach or diarrhea
Please review our terms and conditions before scheduling a test: http://www.medionerx.com/terms-conditions/